Monday, March 3

In like a lion

Isn't that the saying? In like a lion, out like a lamb... that is for March, right? Well here in Indiana, March came in like a lamb, and now it seems the lion is around the corner. It was so refreshing to have sunshine and warmish weather this weekend, we drove with the sunroof open and wore short sleeves. Of course it won't last long-- snow is already in the forecast for tonight. 

I really shouldn't complain though, my dad sent me photos of their house in Michigan-- that's some snow! It probably won't all melt away until mid April. Curt likes to check the Nashville forecast against ours here and see how much warmer it is there. We will be there someday to enjoy the nicer weather... 

There are probably a lot of things I should be doing right now, and blogging is not one of them. In fact, I should probably eat something before I start doing anything else. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails