Wednesday, June 25

Amy Butler Goodies

I've been doing plenty of sewing lately, so much so that I just haven't had time to post about it all. So here we go, all at once:

My cousin Stacey's sister-in-law (does that make sense?) is having a baby girl so I volunteered to go pink crazy and make a plethora of gifts using Amy Butler's Midwest Modern fabric line - YUM!

Projects included the disappearing nine patch quilt (more about this later), applique onesies, curved burp cloths, cloth shoes, and bibs. Everything was so much fun to make, I can't wait to make bunches more. I think I am going to do some more shoes, they are so cute and tiny and I just want to find as many babies as possible and put these little shoes on their little feet. 

This past weekend I was home in Grand Rapids to pick up Finnegan from my parent's so I did a little sewing there too.. pictures from that later, for some reason Blogger just stopped working and won't load my pictures of that. Darn. Alright, leaving the paper now to head home and go shopping for dinner tonight and to restock our sad little fridge. More about that later, too. Man, I have a lot of catching up to do!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails