Sunday, January 1

2012

Happy New Year! I hope the first days of 2012 are treating you well!


We lucked out this year and got to spend the holiday week with both our families. We were spoiled rotten by our parents, sisters, and families and have lots of goodies to unpack in the coming days.

2011 brought a very big change for me and Curt - we bought our first home in August and have been slowly moving in ever since. We hope 2012 will bring even more blessings our way! Like any good New Year's post, how about some resolutions?

**Become more green - I have grandiose plans to plant a garden this spring, start composting, make & utilize cloth napkins, eat lots of fresh food, and work on naturalizing my beauty regimen**

**Learn how to use my new serger :) :) **

**Stock up and sell in the shop**

**Work on more mini quilts as a method for trying new techniques and designs**

**With the help of my new shelf, make lots of pretty things from my fabric stash**

**Learn how to knit socks two-at-a-time, toe-up via this Christmas present**

**Keep a happy and tidy home**

**God willing, fill that empty bedroom with a screaming, pooping, demanding, bundle of joy**

**Stay in touch with friends via avenues other than Facebook**

**Start and keep a daily account of our life through something like this**

**Collect more of these**

**Hang more decorations on our blank walls**

Am I being overly ambitious? I don't think so :) What are your hopes and plans for 2012? Whatever they may be, I hope you all have a happy and healthy new year! 

post signature

2 comments:

Grateful4Crochet said...

Good luck with those resolutions!!
For some reason I love reading peoples resolutions- makes me more motivated I guess :)

Kara Renee said...

Such fun resolutions! "Screaming, pooping, demanding, bundle of joy" was my favorite part! Such cute bowls too! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails