Monday, July 23

Done Deal and Moving On.

I finished my watermelon socks prior to the weekend and took all day Sunday to rekindle my relationship with Pretty Little Liars on Netflix and start a new pair of socks.

{Pattern: My adapted version of Hermione's Everyday Socks | Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll Handpainted in Watermelon}

I'm head over heels in love with this new pair - not only are the colors fabulous, the yarn is lush, and the socks are fitting like a dream. 

{Pattern: My adapted toe-up, smaller-sized version of Jeck | Yarn: Knit Picks Felici Sock Yarn in Tiki}

That yarn would make an adorable baby girl sweater - I might buy some now while it's on sale and stash it away for the next baby girl to come along in the family. 

What are you working on this week?

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails