Tuesday, October 14

Fall is in the air


Fall is here, but if it weren't for the candy corn I wouldn't know. We've had multiple hot & sunny days in a row, even reaching the 80's! We had a couple cooler days last week, in which the quilt came in handy for all of us -

The colors of that quilt really aren't 'us' but I think it is 'autumn.'

I've been so busy working at the school and at Olive Garden that I've barely had time to make anything, let alone blog about it. I did make Curt a travel wallet, I'll post pictures when I get them. He's out of town right now, actually using the darn thing, so I'll have to wait until next week when he finally gets back. He's been gone so much for such long intervals that I'm going crazy. He leaves in a month for Australia, when he will be gone for 3 months. What am I going to do without him? I cry when he leaves for a week, I can't imagine the mess I will be when he leaves me for 12 weeks. Ugh, I don't want to think about it. 

I'll distract myself with the new episode of 'House' and then bed. Great plan. 

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails