Wednesday, October 8

Pushing Daisies

I love ABC's 'Pushing Daisies' so much! It just gets cuter every episode. If you have not seen this show, I recommend finding the past episodes online and catching up so you can tune in every Wednesday night. I loved everything about tonight's episode from Olive in the convent to the car full of 15 dead clowns to the Cheer's allusion to the mime jokes. The costumes are fabulous, I want Chuck's* entire wardrobe, it's so vintage and lovely. The dresses, the cardigans, the adorable hair accessories - oh, what I would give to spend all my days looking so cute serving up desserts at the Pie Hole. The sets are just as fabulous as the costumes, everything is so fantastical and dreamy. The narrator is the same guy who does the Harry Potter books on tape CD and he is just magical.  

Yes, please watch 'Pushing Daisies.' I don't think you will be disappointed. 

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails