Wednesday, February 23

Warning: Chain Piecing May Lead to Quilts


There's nothing I love more than charm packs ...


... and scraps ...


... stitched into rows ...


... combined with other rows ...


... until suddenly you have three new quilt tops that took virtually no time at all!

Two of these (top) will be for sale online while the other one (bottom) is for my dad's co-worker. But I kind of love that one so much I might recreate it to sell. Thoughts?

I still have to figure out how I want to quilt these, I basted them all with backing so now they are just waiting around. I'm debating between random diagonal lines or straight echo lines, but not stippling. Or maybe straight diagonal lines corner to corner. Stippling is always so much quicker, but I like the fluffiness created by straight lines. Or maybe I'll try something different on each one. Thoughts? :)

Have a good day!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should probably know this... or easily be able to find this but where do you sell your quilts?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails