Sunday, November 9

Wordless Sunday?

I am about to get ready to go into work, but before I do I want to post some pictures of my life lately. I figure this might be easier than a very long/boring post.


Curt is leaving in 8 days for Australia. He will be gone for 3 months. Oh yeah, and he is also gone right now until Tuesday night. Boo. 

I got a new job as a teacher's aid in a special needs classroom. I have to wear this lanyard everyday. I'm considering making myself a new one because as you can see, this is ugly.

Because of this new job, in addition to my job at Olive Garden, I opted to get a flu shot this year. I have never done this before, but with kids sneezing and spitting on me all day and guests handing me their dirty plates and silverware all night, I figured I better play it safe. 

I made my mom this purse out of Anna Maria Horner fabric squares. I used a brown polka dot fabric for the sides, bottom, lining and straps. I love how it turned out; I almost kept it for myself! Curt delivered it to her this weekend and she really loves it too. I also made some t-shirts for my dad, I'll have to get some pictures of those later from him. Maybe some actions shots of him wearing them!
Alright, 3 o'clock is nearly here which means it's time for me to get ready. I really don't want to go into work tonight, I have a terrible feeling that we will be crazy busy, and I'm just not in the mood.

post signature


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails