Wednesday, March 30

Out Like a Lion


How is it the end of March already?! The weather here has been so terrible, it's really got me down in the dumps, what with all the rain and cold weather. We had a really nice tease a couple weeks ago when it was in the 80's for a week, but then bam!, freezing cold again. I had to borrow my housemate's heater for under my sewing desk - the only warm spot in the house!


Something that has me on the ups? Finishing a nursery full of sweet little baby things for a friend. This past weekend I finished the curtains and crib skirt, today I finished the quilt. Also checked off the list? Diaper stacker, changing pad covers, and pillows. All I have left is a little table runner.

Mmm, binding.

I also finished my Doll Quilt Swap 10 mini and mailed it off yesterday. No full photos yet though, because the end result is somewhat of a surprise.

Completed

I also mailed two baby quilts for my dad to gift to co-workers:

Baby quilt

Baby quilt


That's about all I have time for now. I've also been working on something secret, not sure what I can share at this point, but definitely in a couple months! Off to work, lots of cakes to decorate tonight! 

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails