Tuesday, June 22

Tula Pink Nursery Part 3

Today I was able to visit my cousins and see their nursery in person. Months of planning and work sure did pay off - the nursery looks perfect! 

The crib with two mini quilts hanging above it. You can also catch a glimpse of the skirt here. 

The baby's quilt - still love this so much


Window seat turned wall bench. 

View of the window and changing station. 

Closer view of the Tula Pink features. The curtain matches the bed skirt. 

Don't you love the crib? It is so cute and turns into a bed when the baby gets a little bigger. 

View looking in the room from the doorway - the two embroidery hoops are hanging right there, very cute! 

Another view from the door - with the little seat and changing area. Isn't the wall color perfect?! 

Here's a better view of the back of the quilt because I couldn't get a good one before. 

And another one of the front, in case you forgot. And also because it's so cute. 

They are hanging the diaper stacker on the closet door with an over-the-door hook. 

A little bookshelf our uncle made Stacey. She found these baskets at Babies R Us and the colors match the fabric perfectly! This baby will not be without reading material. My favorites in the shelf? Berenstain Bears and Little Critter! 

And finally a good picture of the swaddler. You can tuck it ... 

...Or tie it. Stacey and I agreed it looks so cute tied! 

And here's the pretty momma herself - I caught her in a candid moment - she wasn't posing for the camera like this, haha. Look at that belly! Her doctor said the baby will probably come early by 7 - 10 days, which means it could be here in just over a week! I felt the baby pushing an elbow or hand against her side, it was so sweet. I think he/she was just saying "Get me outta here! I want to see this nursery everyone has been talking about for so long!" Stacey is documenting her new family here if you want to see her side of the story. I hope she keeps it updated, because I don't know the next time we'll be back in Michigan, so I will need to see lots of pictures of the little sweetheart. 

I should also mention that my other cousin, Courtney, is due within days of Stacey and we are equally as excited about their new baby. Courtney and her husband Chris have two kids who are each going to be a great big brother and sister! And the new babies will be so lucky to have each other when it comes to family time, like I always had Stacey and Courtney when we were kids and even more so now. 

That's all for now - I'm blogging from the basement because apparently a tornado rolled through West Michigan. Just as I was climbing into bed the alarms went off and my parents made us take shelter. The storm has passed now and we are all fine, so I'm going to take a little nap before catching a flight back to Nashville in four hours. 

Sweet dreams or good morning, depending on when this post finds you. 

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails