Friday, May 20

Hey You Guys...


Anna Maria's new line, Loulouthi, is making it's way to stores! I've seen it pop up a couple places online. It should be fully available in the next couple weeks. {link} {link} {link}

You are going to want this entire collection, no doubt.


The colors are fabulous and perfect for this time of year.


There are quilting cottons, voiles, and laminates, and you will need them all.


Because who wouldn't want a quilt this cheerful?!


Lined with some new yummy voile.


The prints are magical - organic floral prints and trusty geometric shapes and everything in between. 



This, the Juliana palette, is by far my favorite. There's unexpected neon colors mixed in with luxurious jewel tones, and the combination will blow your mind. 


Are you excited? I had the privilege to stitch up some of these samples for Anna and working with these fabrics was such a dream. I can't wait to get my hands on more and make some goodies for myself :) 

Have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails