Sunday, May 29

inspiring me this weekend

Here are a few pictures inspiring me this weekend, pulled from my Pinterest boards.

First, this sunny bathroom:
It looks like a small bathroom but you'd never know with all that happiness floating around in there. On my list: adding small plants to the bathroom and making a t-shirt rug.

The hot weather seems like it is here to stay in Nashville, causing me to wear my hair up all the time!
These braids are way cuter than a regular old ponytail, right?

Don't you love this breezy color scheme?
I would love to make a quilt along those lines.

This tray would also make an amazing quilt:
I love the colors!

Speaking of quilts ...
I'm dying to make this quilt with Anna Maria's new Loulouthi line! I need to get my hands on some fat quarters :)

And I've had a quilt like this in my mind for quite some time now:
Except the bowties in the corners of the blocks instead of in the middle. It would be a great scrap buster! I like the use of different color neutrals in this one versus just one solid background color. 

Hope you can also find some inspiration on this long weekend. Curt & I are off to see a movie at the dollar (+fifty cents) theater and then grill some hot dogs for dinner :)

Happy Memorial Day!
post signature

2 comments:

Sharon @ A Prairie Sunrise said...

Very inspiring photos. Love that bathroom! I'm a ponytail girl for sure, but I've been seeing some really cute braids these past few days that I need to try.

BrittneyAnderson said...

I love that braids are so easy, yet so stylish :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails