Sunday, July 26

A funny little clip -

I spent the yesterday dying some yarn and roving I had in my stash. I went the Kool Aid dye route, and I'm happy with the results. I haven't put the pictures on my computer yet, so I will post more about that later.

Tonight I've been using some of the dyed yarn to knit a hat. I know it's a little warm out for hats, but I was just in the mood.

I felt the urge to post, but really don't have anything to post about right at this moment, so here's a little clip of me and my encounter with a kangaroo. It's from January when I spent a couple weeks in Australia. Phillip Island, Victoria to be specific. We were at the wildlife park feeding animals when this kangaroo got a little to combative. Curt edited the video to really make me look like a fool. And let me also point out, the kangaroo was already after me before the filming started, Curt just chose to turn on the camera before coming to my rescue. It's embarrassing to say the least, but it's also really funny and makes me laugh.

So without further ado, I give you: Brittney & Kangaroo

To see more videos from my travels down under, go to my husband's YouTube account. They are mainly of Curt's band stuff, but the videos are pretty entertaining and it's a great way to procrastinate for awhile. Have fun!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails